Week of Action 2017
Join NNEDV October 15 through 21, 2017 for the National Week of Action!
- 10/15/2017: Conversation Sunday – use our talking points to start conversations about domestic violence with friends, family members, neighbors, or colleagues.
- 10/16/2017: Media Monday – download our new Tech Safety App (now also available in Spanish!) or share our #31n31 campaign this year on social media.
- 2016 #31n31: 31 Ways to Challenge Myths about Domestic Violence
- 2015 #31n31: 31 Survivors’ and Advocates’ Stories
- 2014 #31n31: 31 Ways VAWA, FVPSA, and VOCA have Made a Difference in Survivors’ Lives
- 2013 #31n31: 31 Ways to Get Involved and Help End Domestic Violence
- 10/17/2017: Twitter Chat Tuesday – join our bilingual (English & Spanish) Twitter chat from 2:00-3:00 PM (ET). We will be discussing #Safety4Survivors.
- 10/18/2017: Write-In Wednesday – sign-on to our Action Alert or write a letter to the editor – use our template guidelines or check out this example Letter to the Editor.
- 10/19/2017: #PurpleThursday – wear purple and show your support for survivors and for ending domestic violence! Sign up here.
- 10/20/2017: Film Friday – host a #DVMovieNight (check out our Pinterest board for movie ideas!) and use our Movie Night Conversation Guide to talk about the themes from the film.
- 10/21/2017: Shout-Out Saturday – celebrate the people you admire who speak out for survivors and use their voices to make a difference.