Financial Abuse Toolkit
- Financial Tips for Survivors: Six quick tips for domestic violence victims and survivors that are seeking to secure their financial future:
- Financial Abuse Fact Sheet: This fact sheet provides an overview of financial abuse and its potential ramifications, and includes links to statistics and research on this topic. Also available in Spanish.
- Ending a Financial Relationship With an Abusive Partner: This two page brochure provides a brief overview of financial considerations to help you or a loved one prepare to leave a relationship.
The Moving Ahead Curriculum offers a range of information from basic money and financial management principles to advanced, long-term financial planning. Every story and strategy in this curriculum is designed to help survivors overcome the challenges they will meet.
Download the curriculum in English or Spanish, by module or its entirety at the links below.
For Advocates and Service Providers
- 2019 Advocate Training: Handouts and worksheets for the Moving Ahead through Financial Management Advocate Training
- Financial Safety Planning: This brief guide provides an overview on how to help a survivor safety plan for their financial future
- Taxes: What You Need to Know to Help Those You Serve : This powerpoint provides an overview of tax and family law