NNEDV Job Openings
To apply for a job opening at the National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV), please send all requested materials to the email address specified in each posting.
Current job openings:
- Director of Development and Communications
- Director of Human Resources
- Development and Communications Coordinator/Senior Coordinator
NNEDV offers volunteer, unpaid internships (both full- and part-time) during the spring, summer, and fall. We offer a modest commuting stipend. College credit can be arranged. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Current internship openings:
- Economic Justice (accepting Summer applications only)
Other Employment Listings
NNEDV hosts job postings on its website for other domestic violence organizations across the country. Job seekers should contact the organizations with job postings in this section directly. NNEDV does not have additional information about the jobs posted and does not participate in the hiring process for these organizations.
- Learn more about job opportunities at other domestic violence organizations.
Submit a Job Posting
Local, state and national domestic violence organizations are invited to submit job openings to appear on NNEDV’s website. NNEDV will review and post job openings within one week of receiving the request, and reserves the right to deny or limit job postings.
- Please complete the form to post a job opening on NNEDV’s website.