NNEDV Job Openings
To apply for a job opening at the National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV), please send cover letter, resume and any additional materials requested in specific job postings via mail or email to
National Network to End Domestic Violence
(Job Title and/or Contact Name listed in the posting)
1325 Massachusetts Ave NW, 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20005
Email: employment [at] nnedv [dot] org
NNEDV offers volunteer, unpaid internships (both full- and part-time) during the spring, summer, and fall. We offer a modest commuting stipend. College credit can be arranged.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Current internship openings:
- Coalition Capacity (accepting Summer 2019 applications only)
- Development & Communications (accepting Fall 2019 applications only)
- Economic Justice (accepting Summer applications only)
- Public Policy (accepting Summer 2019 applications only)
- Policy & Communications (accepting Fall 2019 applications only)
- WomensLaw (accepting Summer 2019 applications only)
Other Employment Listings
NNEDV hosts job postings on its website for other domestic violence organizations across the country. Job seekers should contact the organizations with job postings in this section directly. NNEDV does not have additional information about the jobs posted and does not participate in the hiring process for these organizations.
- Learn more about job opportunities at other domestic violence organizations.
Submit a Job Posting
Local, state and national domestic violence organizations are invited to submit job openings to appear on NNEDV’s website. NNEDV will review and post job openings within one week of receiving the request, and reserves the right to deny or limit job postings.
- Please complete the form to post a job opening on NNEDV’s website.