NNEDV Job Openings
To apply for a job opening at the National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV), please send all requested materials to the email address specified in each posting.
Current job openings:
- Development and Communications Coordinator/Senior Coordinator
- Finance and Administrative Specialist
- Positively Safe Specialist (1 of 2)
- Positively Safe Specialist (2 of 2)
- Staff Attorneys (two positions available)
- Technology Safety Specialist
NNEDV offers volunteer, unpaid internships (both full- and part-time) during the spring, summer, and fall. We offer a modest commuting stipend. College credit can be arranged. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
There are no current internship openings. Please check back again soon!
Other Employment Listings
NNEDV hosts job postings on its website for other domestic violence organizations across the country. Job seekers should contact the organizations with job postings in this section directly. NNEDV does not have additional information about the jobs posted and does not participate in the hiring process for these organizations.
- Learn more about job opportunities at other domestic violence organizations.
Submit a Job Posting
Local, state and national domestic violence organizations are invited to submit job openings to appear on NNEDV’s website. NNEDV will review and post job openings within one week of receiving the request, and reserves the right to deny or limit job postings.
- Please complete the form to post a job opening on NNEDV’s website.