Week of Action 2015
October 19-23, 2015 join NNEDV’s Week of Action!
- Monday, October 19 – Talk to a Friend about Domestic Violence
Talk it out! Though 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in their lifetime, many are silent. Talk about abuse with friends, family, and coworkers this week. Break the silence, show your support, and build a community that is ready to end domestic violence.
- Tuesday, October 20 – Join our Twitter Chat on DV & Housing at 3 PM (EST)
Hosted by NNEDV – follow @NNEDV to join in!
- Wednesday, October 21 – Donate to or Volunteer with NNEDV, your State/Territory Coalition, or Local Program
- Thursday, October 22 – Go Purple for #PurpleThursday
Help us paint the town purple! Wear or display purple to raise awareness, show your solidarity with survivors & their families, and take a stand against domestic violence.
- Friday, October 23 – Call on Congress for Common-Sense Gun Legislation
Members of Congress need to hear from you on common-sense gun legislation that will help protect victims of domestic violence! Contact your Senators and Representative today!