Get Involved Toolkit
When you get involved, you can make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of survivors affected by domestic violence each day.
Stay in the Know
- Join our mailing list to receive updates and Action Alerts.
- Follow us on social media.
- Take an Action Alert and urge Congress to support survivors.
Donate Your Time and Money
- Donate. Support our life-changing work.
- Become a Voice Against Violence and support our work with a monthly gift.
- Find your state or U.S. territory coalition to learn how to get involved in your area.
Learn about Our Work
- Public Policy: Learn more about laws that have made a difference in survivors’ lives, including the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA), and the Victims of Crime Act (VOCA).
- Technology Safety: Check out all the resources on TechSafety.org, including our Tech Safety App!
- Economic Justice: Download the Moving Ahead Curriculum (created in partnership with The Allstate Foundation).
- Domestic Violence Counts: Read our annual #DVCounts Report and learn about survivors’ needs across the country.
- WomensLaw: Find plain-language legal information for victims of abuse through WomensLaw.org and the WomensLaw Email Hotline.
- Start a conversation with your loved ones today. Simply by talking about domestic violence, we help to erase the stigma and show support for victims and survivors. Learn more about what domestic violence is, and use our 10 Tips to Have an Informed Conversation about Domestic Violence.
- Write a Letter to the Editor about why you care about domestic violence. Use our 5 Tips for Writing an Effective Letter to the Editor and check out our template format for ideas on where to start.
Download our Coloring Pages
Download our coloring pages and color your way to a better, more peaceful, more equal future:
- Dogs Against Domestic Violence
- Elephants for Equality
- Manatees Against Mansplaining
- Jaguars for Justice
- Turtles for Tech Safety
- Hummingbirds for Healthy Relationships
- Frogs for Financial Empowerment
- Octopi Against Oppression
- Sloths for Safety
- Emus Against Emotional Abuse
- Rabbits for Respect
- Every Home a Safe Home