Week of Action 2016
Join NNEDV October 16 through 22, 2016 for the National Week of Action
- 10/16/2016: Conversation Sunday – use our talking points to start conversations about domestic violence with friends, family members, neighbors, or colleagues.
- 10/17/2016: Media Monday – download our new Tech Safety App or share our #31n31 campaign challenging perceptions about domestic violence on social media.
- 2015 #31n31: 31 Survivors’ and Advocates’ Stories
- 2014 #31n31: 31 Ways VAWA, FVPSA, and VOCA have Made a Difference in Survivors’ Lives
- 2013 #31n31: 31 Ways to Get Involved and Help End Domestic Violence
- 10/18/2016: Tie-in Tuesday – join our bilingual (English & Spanish) Twitter chat from 2-3 PM (ET). Check out our list of partner agencies co-hosting this chat here.
- 10/19/2016: Write-In Wednesday – sign-on to our Action Alert or write a letter to the editor – use our template guidelines or check out this example Letter to the Editor.
- 10/20/2016: #PurpleThursday – Wear purple and show your support for survivors and for ending domestic violence!
- 10/21/2016: Film Friday – host a DV movie night (check out our Pinterest board for movie ideas!) and use our Movie Night Conversation Guide to talk about the themes from the film.
- 10/22/2016: Shout-Out Saturday – celebrate the people you admire who speak out for survivors and use their voices to make a difference.