Chefs Take a Stand – Menu Sneak Peek! 
October 19, 2016
Chefs Take a Stand to End Domestic Violence RETURNS on October 25, 2016!
The National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV) is once again partnering with Washington, DC’s best chefs, craft brewers, cider makers, cheese professionals, sommeliers, and mixologists in order to raise awareness during Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Chefs Take a Stand is not your average gala: the food is delicious – the attire is comfortable – the speeches are few. Come for the food, stay for the cause!
A sneak peak of the evening’s exclusive, tantalizing menu is below:
- Beef Carpaccio – Beef carpaccio with pickled mustard seed, garlic chips, parmesan, and walnut oil – Chef Joseph Heskin, STK
- Crown of Cauliflower – Roasted spaghetti squash and French green lentils, raisins, pine nuts, pomegranate and mint, lemon, honey, and Greek Yogurt (vegetarian, gluten free) – Chef Ris Lacoste, Ris
- Eden Collaboration #3 and #4 Cider – Structured cider from Vermont – Cooper Sheehan & Tim Prendergast, ANXO Cidery & Pintxos Bar
- Root Beer Glazed Baby Back Ribs – Baby Back Ribs slow roasted in Root Beer glaze… then grilled and smothered with more glaze! Served with pickled daikon-carrots – Chef Mikala Brennan, Hula Girl Bar and Grill
- Bacon Bacon Duck Leg Confit – Duck leg confit in bacon fat and fig jam on a Yorkshire pudding crostini – Chef Thomas Harvey, The Partisan
- Micro-Roast Coffee – Single-origin estate and micro-lot coffee, roasted daily in small five pound batches – Joel Finkelstein, Qualia Coffee
…and much, much more!
Limted tickets are still available – reserve your spot today!