CARRY LIGHT with NNEDV and ALEX AND ANI this Year
October 20, 2016
At the National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV), we strive to CARRY LIGHT by shining a light where there is darkness, by lifting up survivors’ voices, and by celebrating women’s strength. We CARRY LIGHT to recognize and address the needs and rights of women of color, the LGBTQ community, Native women, refugees and immigrants, people of all faiths, and all of those who call this country home. NNEDV seeks to CARRY LIGHT by providing a network for support, love, unity, and social change.
CARRY LIGHT is a national campaign launched by ALEX AND ANI that celebrates peace, love, and unity. CARRY LIGHT reminds us that we each have the power to create positive change, because “when we CARRY LIGHT, we ignite the light in others, and create one light indivisible.”
Throughout Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM), NNEDV honors our partners, supporters, and allies – like ALEX AND ANI and its founder, Carolyn Rafaelian – who stand with us against domestic violence.
- Tell us how you CARRY LIGHT.
- Get involved for DVAM.
- Shop ALEX AND ANI and help end domestic violence at the same time:
- In 2015, ALEX AND ANI designed and launched The Way Home bangle to benefit NNEDV: 20 percent of the purchase price is donated to NNEDV. The design features a scarab, shield, heart, and tree in green and purple, which represent healing and domestic violence awareness. It reminds its wearer that “love never loses its way home.”
- This October, ALEX AND ANI selected NNEDV as the designated charity to benefit from their clearance sale. For this month only, ALEX AND ANI will donate 15 percent of the purchase price from all clearance items to NNEDV.
- From now through the end of December – as part of the CARRY LIGHT campaign – ALEX AND ANI will contribute 10 percent of all sales* purchased through this link to NNEDV (*excluding Charity by Design, Affinity, Licensed Products, sale and clearance products).