Support the Artists from ‘Chefs Take a Stand’ Year-Round
November 22, 2016
Support CTAS Artists Year-Round
The holiday season is quickly approaching! If you’re planning on any celebratory meals out with friends and family, please consider supporting an establishment that shares our values and takes a firm stand to end domestic violence. Be sure to let your server know that you’re there enjoying the chef’s food or mixologist’s drink after seeing her or him at Chefs Take a Stand!
The chefs, mixologists, cider makers, & craft brewers who generously donated their time & talents to #CTAS16 include:
- The Swiss Bakery, Laurie Alleman Weber*
- Ris, Ris Lacoste*
- Bar Rouge & Topaz Bar, Naderia Wynn
- Hank’s Oyster Bar, Theary So*
- Range by Bryan Voltaggio, Dane & Kathryn Nakamura*
- Brabo by Robert Wiedmaier, Larry Queen*
- Port City Brewing Company, Emma Quinn
- Mike Isabella Concepts, Mary Kelly*
- Dolce Vita, Anthony Grasso
- The Partisan, Thomas Harvey
- Hula Girl Bar and Grill, Mikala Brennan*
- STK, Joe Heskin*
- Qualia Coffee, Joel Finkelstein
- ANXO Cider, Cooper Sheehan & Tim Prendergast
- Whole Foods Market, Sharon Loor
* Returning participants – thank you for commitment to ending domestic violence!
Download the full list here.