Chefs Take a Stand 2016
Chefs Take a Stand to End Domestic Violence returns Tuesday, October 25, 2016!
Chefs and Mixologists
Our participant list is currently in formation.
- The Swiss Bakery, Laurie Alleman Weber *Returning Participant*
- Emissary, Jamie Imhof *Returning Participant* and Matthew Whaley
- Ris, Ris Lacoste *Returning Participant*
- Quarter+Glory, Rachel Sergi *Returning Participant*
- Hank’s Oyster Bar, Theary So *Returning Participant*
- Range by Bryan Voltaggio, Dane & Kathryn Nakamura *Returning Participants*
- Brabo by Robert Wiedmaier, Larry Queen *Returning Participant*
- Port City Brewing Company, Emma Quinn
- Mike Isabella Concepts, Mary Kelly *Returning Participant*
- Dolce Vita, Anthony Grasso
- The Partisan, Thomas Harvey
- Hula Girl Bar and Grill, Mikala Brennan *Returning Participant*
- STK, Joe Heskin *Returning Participant*
- Qualia Coffee, Joel Finkelstein
- Anxo Cider, Cooper Sheehan & Tim Prendergast
- Whole Foods Market, Sharon Loor
- Jenny Backus
- Victoria Boston
- Sandy Bromley
- Deb Chandler
- Antigone Davis
- Kim Gandy
- Ben Hammer
- Leslie Harris
- Jonathan Lindsley
- Jules Polonetsky
- Cindy Southworth
The Allstate Foundation
Future of Privacy Forum
ALEX AND ANI
Whole Foods Market
Discover YOU Compton, Inc.
Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund
Leslie Harris, Harris Strategy Group LLC
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Ben & Valerie Hammer
Cheryl Leaman & Carlo Iannandrea
Cate Timmerman Frezza
Tuesday, October 25
- VIP Reception: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- General Admission: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
** Venue Change **
Due to the temporary closure of the Carnegie Library, Chefs Take a Stand will now be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (located just across the street!).
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Place NW
** Guests are asked to use the Mount Vernon entrance **
Events DC has identified over 3000 parking spaces in a three block radius of the facility. These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. Download the Parking Map for more information.
Public Transportation Information
Yellow/Green line: Mt Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center
Red/Yellow/Green line: Gallery Pl – Chinatown
What to Expect
Chefs Take a Stand is not your average gala: the food is delicious – the attire is comfortable – the speeches are few. Come for the food, stay for the cause, and leave knowing you did your part to help end domestic violence this October.
See more photos from last year’s event here.