Advocacy Day 2019: Be A Voice
The National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV) will host our annual Advocacy Day Conference June 11-12, 2019 in Washington, DC. This membership conference draws state domestic violence leadership from across the United States, and includes a widely attended Congressional Reception and a training on federal policy.
- Monday, June 10* – Public Policy Committee and Membership Committee Meetings
- Tuesday, June 11 – Full Day NNEDV Policy Forum & Training
- Wednesday, June 12 – Hill Visits & Informal Debrief Happy Hour
*The Public Policy Committee and Program Committee will be meeting on Monday afternoon. Individuals not attending the committee meetings may arrive in the evening.
Because having your presence on the Hill is vitally important, we have worked very hard to again reduce the cost of attending Advocacy Day this year. To register for Advocacy Day click here.
We are offering the following Early Bird discount to those registering on or before Friday, May 3rd. (After that, the registration fees will increase to $225 per person.)
- $185 per person, for the first two people attending from your state (Registration type: General Attendee)
- $135 per person, for each additional person attending from your state (Registration type: Additional Registrants)
Each person must register individually through our registration page. If you plan to bring more than two people from your state, please coordinate in advance to determine each participant’s payment.
NNEDV is able to offer a limited amount of scholarships for registration fees. If you need a scholarship please do not hesitate to email as soon as possible to advocacy[at]nnedv.org.
If you have any questions about Advocacy Day, please don’t hesitate to email us at advocacy[at]nnedv.org. We’re looking forward to seeing you this summer!