Voices Against Violence is a community of NNEDV supporters who give monthly to support our mission to create a social, political, and economic environment where domestic violence no longer exists.
Why Give Monthly?
Your monthly gift is a long-term investment in NNEDV’s projects that increase safety for survivors and resources for domestic violence programs. Giving monthly helps us plan for the future and quickly respond to challenges.
As a member of Voices Against Violence you’ll join a community of passionate people dedicated to creating a violence-free and equitable world. You will also receive the following benefits:
- An exclusive quarterly impact report
- Acknowledgement in our Annual Report
- Acknowledgement on our Voices Against Violence digital donor wall
- A special welcome gift
Giving with Impact
Your monthly investment will support NNEDV’s work to make domestic violence a national priority, change the way society responds to domestic violence, and strengthen domestic violence advocacy at every level of government.
- Empower survivors on their journey from safety to long term security through the free, legal information we provide via our WomensLaw website and e-mail hotline and the credit building micro loans from the Independence Project.
- Provide the best support possible for domestic violence survivors through technical assistance, training, and resources for state and territorial domestic violence coalitions and local programs.
- Give survivors and domestic violence programs a voice on Capitol Hill and with the Administration through advocacy for policies to improve safety for survivors and increase resources for domestic violence programs.
Join this special community making an effort each month of the year to increase survivor safety and resources for domestic violence programs today.
The National Network to End Domestic Violence (EIN:52-1973408) is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
If you have questions about how to donate to NNEDV, please contact us.
Not ready to join Voices Against Violence? Make a one-time donation to NNEDV instead.
To view NNEDV’s Annual Report, 990s, and charitable disclosures, visit our financials page.