Courthouse Coordinator–Refuge House
Organization: Refuge House
Job Title: Courthouse Coordinator
Annual Salary: 30000
• Two years of professional experience in the social service-related field, and/or Bachelor’s degree.
• Understanding of the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence.
• Crisis intervention counseling
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and professional boundaries.
• Bi-lingual a plus.
• Must be able to pass a Level 11 background check, and provide excellent professional references.
Basic Description: This position provides services to victims of domestic and sexual violence. The advocate will provide services to survivors through the InVest protocol as well as, assisting survivors seeking injunction orders of protection at the Leon County Courthouse.
· Experience in advanced crisis intervention and safety planning.
· Expert knowledge of the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence.
· Ability to assist clients in filing the appropriate injunction.
· Represent Refuge House within the Leon County court system with integrity, actionable, and self-disciplined in character.
· Foster and strengthen positive working relationships with co-workers, peers, and community partnerships.
Paid Time Off
Open Date: 2021-02-19
Close Date: 2021-03-30
Instructions: Please visit www.refugehouse.com and locate the “Get Involved” tab. Complete a Refuge House application in PDF or Word. Submit your typed pdf or word document along with your resume and cover letter to Charlotte N-Kantartzis: email@example.com .