Clinical Supervisor– New Hope for Women
Organization: New Hope for Women
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor
Annual Salary: 3600.00
• Valid Maine LMSW, LCSW or CSW-IP license
• Knowledge of and sensitivity to issues of domestic violence
• Knowledge of non-profit organizations
• Knowledge of feminist organizations
• Group facilitation skills and experience
• Effective listening skills
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Possession of a valid and active Maine driver’s license
Exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic community organization committed to improving the lives of those we serve. New Hope for Women is a domestic violence resource center that offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox, and Waldo counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. We also provide educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer, healthier future.
About the Position
We currently have an opening for a Clinical Supervisor position. This is a consulting position (approximately 4 hours per month). This position is responsible for assisting staff with identifying and addressing client-related concerns as well as supporting them in processing challenging situations.
The Clinical Supervisor works with the entire agency staff in a group setting. The Leadership Team will keep the Clinical Supervisor informed of staff matters and best practices so that they can provide the best service possible.
• Meet with the staff on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, from 9:00-10:30am
• Provide consultation and guidance to New Hope for Women staff in addressing client management and crisis intervention to insure adherence to professional standards and policies
• Contribute to the development of client-sensitive policies and procedures that support the agency’s delivery of programs and services
• Provide consultation and guidance to the management of New Hope for Women regarding staff and organizational matters
• Provide assistance to agency staff with organizational structure matters
• Provide agency staff with assistance in identifying job stressors and relief strategies
• Provide individual consultation upon request
Open Date: 2021-07-15
Close Date: 2021-08-31
Instructions: Interested candidates should submit a current resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Please add “Clinical supervisor” to the subject field.
• We strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: Black, Indigenous, and people of color, people with intersecting identities – LGBTQIA+, women and non-binary people, people living with disabilities and others with lived experience being part of marginalized communities.
Applications for this position will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.