Case Manager – Human Trafficking– AACI
Job Title: Case Manager – Human Trafficking
City: San Jose
Annual Salary: Will Discuss
Join us in our mission to strengthen the resilience and hope of our diverse community members by improving their health and well-being.
The Human Trafficking Survivor Advocate will provide culturally competent and client-defined advocacy to shelter residents and non-residential survivors of human trafficking, with a focus on residential support and screening through the 24-hour crisis line. Performs community education to reach out to potential clients and raise awareness of trafficking issues. Attends collaborative meetings and builds relationships with community partners. Collects data and compiles reports for funders.
We provide our employees:
– 11 Paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
– Paid Vacation and Sick time
– Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options
– 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
– Professional development opportunities
– Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
– AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
The ideal candidate:
– BA/BS in social work, behavioral sciences, other related fields or equivalent experience.
– One year of professional experience in the human trafficking field, and one year of experience in a professional office environment, preferred.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills. Practices non-violent communication.
– Fluent and able to provide all services in Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, or another API language preferred
– Must be willing to complete 40 hours of state-mandated domestic violence training
– Must have access to and be willing to use a private vehicle with up-to-date insurance and valid driver’s license.
Apply now and join a great team of caring people.
Open Date: 2021-06-09
Close Date: 2021-09-09
Instructions: Please apply at https://aaci.freshteam.com/jobs/CKkmc47xyeub/case-manager-human-trafficking