Case Manager– Domestic Abuse Intervention Service
Organization: Domestic Abuse Intervention Service
Job Title: Case Manager
Annual Salary: 16.00 per hour
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. Our clients come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, and you meet the minimum requirements of the position, we’d love to hear from you.
– A bachelor’s degree is preferred though relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
– Experience working with victims of trauma and their children required.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail required.
– Knowledge of domestic violence issues strongly preferred.
– Experience working with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds preferred.
– Experience in crisis intervention preferred.
– Knowledge of community resources in Dane County preferred
– Excellent computer skills including knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
– Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Help domestic violence survivors rebuild their lives.
Assist clients overcome their challenges and celebrate their success by their side! This position is perfect for you if you are dependable, people-oriented, adaptable, flexible, and detail-oriented. No two days will be the same – each client comes to us with their own unique situation.
We are looking for passionate staff to provide comprehensive, trauma-informed case management services to include: Crisis Management, Safety Planning, Resource Referrals, Parenting Support and more. Successful candidates will have experience working with individuals and their children from diverse backgrounds.
Pay starts at $16.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical and dental coverage, vision coverage options, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, option to participate in a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off.
Open Date: 2021-07-09
Close Date: 2021-08-09
Instructions: To Apply:
The following application materials are needed for consideration:
– DAIS Application found on our website. https://abuseintervention.org/get-involved/jobs/
– Cover letter
– Incomplete applications, or applications submitted without a cover letter and resume will NOT be considered.
Persons of color and LGBTQIA+ individuals are encouraged to apply, as the strength of our team stems from our diversity. DAIS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.