Transitional Housing Training Materials
Transitional Housing Assistance Grant Program
Economic Justice Training
October 6-8, 2015
Below are links to shared presentations and additional materials for the October 2015 Economic Justice Training. You may download all of the information included here for your reference and share with other staff. Additionally, please share this link with any MOU and Community Partners you feel would benefit from this information.
This link will be available to view and share until December 2nd. This website is dedicated only to this particular training and cannot be accessed via NNEDV.org. If you navigate away from this page to look at something else at NNEDV.org you will not be able to search for this page on the website and will need to use the link provided to you again to get back to the page.
- Economic Justice Allstate Curriculum - Presented by: Kim Pentico
- Finding Common Ground: Coordinating Housing & Education Policy to Promote Integration
- Expanding Access - Presented by: Todd Evans, Proliteracy
- Expanding Access to Adult Literacy Services Project
- Social Enterprise: Greenhouse 17 - Presented by: Darlene Thomas