Transitional Housing Training Materials
Transitional Housing Assistance Grant Program
Voluntary Services Training
April 14th & 15th, 2015
Below are links to shared presentations and additional materials for the April 2015 Voluntary Services Training. You may download all of the information included here for your reference and share with other staff. Additionally, please share this link with any MOU and Community Partners you feel would benefit from this information.
This link will be available to view and share until May 18th. This website is dedicated only to this particular training and cannot be accessed via NNEDV.org. If you navigate away from this page to look at something else at NNEDV.org you will not be able to search for this page on the website and will need to use the link provided to you again to get back to the page.
- Trauma Informed Services in Domestic & Sexual Violence Programs - Presented by: Vanessa Timmons, OCADSV
- Measuring Outcomes in a Voluntary Services Setting - Presented by: Anne Menard, NRCDV
- Outcome Evaluation - What Effects Are We Having?
- Domestic Violence Evidence Project - Theory of Change
- Implementing Voluntary Services - Presented by: Judy Benitez, NNEDV
- Secondary & Vicarious Trauma - Presented by: Vanessa Timmons, OCADSV
- Motivational Interviewing - Presented by: Vanessa Timmons, OCADSV
- Program Rules vs. Services - Presented by: Ashley Slye, NNEDV
- Domestic Violence Shelter Power & Control Wheel