Questions About Your Mobile Phone Account
Do you need to contact customer support about a question or a problem with your U.S. mobile phone account?
Do you want answers to these or other questions?
- What services are currently active on my mobile phone or our family phone plan / joint account?
- Is there a way to know what services are active on the mobile phone my ex- gave to our child?
- How do I know if someone else is secretly accessing the online billing records for my account?
- Are there additional security options that can be added to my account?
- How do I transfer my phone number from a joint account to a different mobile phone account?
- Can I receive email or text alerts everytime someone tries to access or make changes to my account?
If you have these or other questions and don’t know where to start, try these links and numbers:
Mobile Phone Accounts
- Dial *611 from your cell phone or (800) 922-0204
- For Prepaid phones, dial *611 from your cell phone or (888) 294-6804
- Dial 611 from your cell phone or 1-800-331-0500
- (TTY) 1-866-241-6567
- Dial 611 from your cell phone or 1-877-453-1304
- TTY 1-877-296-1018.
- Dial *611 from your Cricket phone or call1-800-CRICKET
- Dial 611 from your cell phone or 1.888.8metro8 (1.888.863.8768)
- For No Annual Contract Phones dial 1-888-322-1122
- If you have a monthly contract, dial 1-888-884-3546
- Dial 611 from your cell phone or call 1-800-818-LINC (5462)
If your mobile phone provider is not on this list, search for it online using the provider's name and "customer support".
Please Note: These numbers and links are current as of January 2010.