Executive Director—Payson, AZ
Time Out, Inc.
Time Out, Inc. is seeking an Executive Director for the agency’s domestic violence emergency shelter, transitional housing program, and thrift shop who will provide exceptional leadership and develop the operational, financial, and staffing plans that will enable effective service delivery to Time Out’s clients. The Executive Director leads the organization, under the guidance of the Board of Directors, managing a professional staff and budget to deliver domestic violence services in Gila County, Arizona. The successful candidate will be an energetic, creative, and goal-oriented individual with demonstrated leadership abilities and should have (1) demonstrated capability to develop partnerships to identify common solutions and ability to serve as an articulate spokesperson for the agency, (2) experience with staff, financial, and administrative management of non-profit organizations, and (3) extensive knowledge of domestic violence policies, issues, and programs.
For more information about Time Out, Inc., please visit: www.timeoutshelter.org.
- Extensive knowledge in domestic violence issues and passion about addressing domestic violence, to include an understanding of other social services and its connection to domestic violence (e.g., mental health, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS)
- Three years employment experience in a domestic violence movement setting that included best practice service models and engagement in the strategic planning process
- Three years management and supervisory experience, preferably in the non-profit sector; demonstrated commitment to participatory management and team leadership models
- Non-profit financial management skills and experience in developing and managing budgets in a cost-efficient and time-saving manner
- Demonstrated experience developing and cultivating relationships/partnerships with grantors, stakeholders, and other organizations, to include media
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills, both written and oral, with widely diverse audiences and ability to articulate vision and practical detail
- Cultural competence and ability to work with diverse groups and communities
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited college or university
- Ability for fingerprint clearance from the State of Arizona, Department of Economic Security, and Department of Public Safety
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft software
Competitive compensation package is based on meeting job qualifications and experience. Benefits include 401k program, health insurance, and paid time off.
Applications will be accepted until 03/02/2012.
Additional Contact InformationP.O. Box 306
Payson, AZ 85547