Stalking Resource Center Program Associate/Attorney—Washington, DC
Stalking Resource Center
- Conduct training for multi-disciplinary audiences on stalking and related topics (frequent, sometimes weekly travel required).
- Develop training curricula and resource materials.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance, information, resources, and/or training on all aspects of stalking and related issues.
- Keep informed of current developments and trends regarding stalking and related issues.
- Identify jurisdictions and agencies with innovative or exceptional responses to stalking.
- Develop original materials based upon research for publication.
- Participate in conference and meeting planning and facilitation.
- Promote awareness of the Stalking Resource Center and its services and resources.
Visit www.victimsofcrime.org/about-us/employment-opportunities#src for full description.
- 3-4 years experience working on crime victim related issues, with an emphasis on stalking, domestic violence, or sexual assault. Experience working in or with the criminal justice system.
- 2-3 years experience providing training to multidisciplinary audiences.
- Strong research, writing, and computer capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of or experience working with marginalized populations.
Visit www.victimsofcrime.org/about-us/employment-opportunities#src for full list.
$50,000 - $55,000
Generous benefits are offered to full-time employees, including health insurance, 401 (k) plan, disability insurance, life insurance, and four weeks vacation a year.
To apply: Visit http://www.victimsofcrime.org/about-us/employment-opportunities#src for instructions.
Applications will be accepted until 12/31/2013.
Additional Contact Information2000 M Street NW, Suite 480
Washington, DC 20036