CEO—Wayne , MI
First Step-Wayne County Project Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
The mission of First Step is to reduce the incidence of domestic and sexual violence and to provide services to individuals affected by these crimes. Prevention of domestic and sexual violence through education, advocacy and appropriate intervention is the ultimate goal of First Step.
The CEO provides leadership and vision for First Step, represents the agency externally to various audiences, and oversees and directs administration of all operations and programs, including without limitation strategic planning, financial management and fundraising. Under the direction of the Board of Directors and within the limits of the program, policies, procedures, and budget, the CEO oversees the administration, strategic planning, program development, fundraising, and financial management of the organization.
- Master’s degree in social work, human services mgt, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with successful grant/proposal writing, fundraising, program development, financial management, and human resources.
- Experience in crisis counseling, shelter and transitional housing, domestic violence and sexual assault strongly preferred.
- Experience developing successful programs.
- Ability to handle crisis situations effectively.
- Able to enlist the support of the various systems.
Salary is negotiable.
Competitve benefits package. EOE
Applications will be accepted until 10/18/2012.