NNEDV Job Openings
To apply for a job opening at NNEDV, please send cover letter, resume and any additional materials requested in specific job postings via mail or email to
National Network to End Domestic Violence
(Job Title and/or Contact Name listed in the posting)
1400 16th St NW, Suite 330
Washington, DC 20036
- Vice President of Public Policy
- Deputy Director of the Coalition Capacity Project
- Administrative and Grant Coordinator
- Development & Administrative Coordinator
- Request for Proposals: e-Learning Series Design
Learn more about NNEDV Internships here.
Other Employment Listings
NNEDV hosts job postings on its website for other domestic violence organizations across the country. Job seekers should contact the organizations with job postings in this section directly. NNEDV does not have additional information about the jobs posted and does not participate in the hiring process for these organizations.
- Learn more about job opportunities at other domestic violence organizations.
Submit a Job Posting
Local, state and national domestic violence organizations are invited to submit job openings to appear on NNEDV's website. NNEDV will review and post job openings within one week of receiving the request, and reserves the right to deny or limit job postings.
- Please complete the form to post a job opening on NNEDV's website.