WomensLaw.org: What's new in April & May 2013?
Check out our changes and additions in May 2013:
- The Asylum section of WomensLaw.org was recently rewritten, including basic information about seeking asylum, the process and benefits of asylum. Information is also available in Spanish.
- The T-Visa section of WomensLaw.org was also recently updated (also available in Spanish).
- The Trafficking, Sexual Assault or Stalking Protective Orders section for the State of Texas includes a new question to help clarify the definition of stalking, as well as some other changes. Information is also available in Spanish.
Check out our changes and additions from April 2013:
- The Domestic Violence page, which is located under the Learn About Abuse tab, was revamped.
- The U-Visa and VAWA sections of WomensLaw.org were updated.
- Added more information to the Preparing Your Case page, including a new question about how a pro se litigant can best present her/his case for custody when it is being decided as part of a protection order hearing.
- Added an Injunctions for Protection Against Stalking/Cyberstalking section for the State of Florida based on the October 2012 passage of a state law allowing for the creation of civil injunctions based on stalking.
- The Safety Tips for Stalking Victims page has been edited, updated and spruced up to include tips for stalking victims on staying safe at home, work and school.
- The Restraining Orders page for the State of Illinois has been completely translated into Spanish (Ordenes de Proteccion). This section was completely rewritten in English last year.