Make a Donation
More than 65,000 adults and children are served by domestic violence programs in a single day.
Why your support is so important:
Although NNEDV receives funding from government sources, foundations and corporations, it is never enough. Some of our programs and services do not receive adequate funding and many programs could be greatly improved with additional financial support. NNEDV relies heavily on the generosity of our supporters to achieve our mission. Your contribution can make an enormous difference in the life of a victim of domestic violence. Please help. Your gift, however large or small, will mean a great deal to those we serve.
- Make a donation that will immediately support our work to bring an end to violence against women.
- You can also send a check to NNEDV at 1400 16th Street NW, Suite 330, Washington, DC 20036.
Double Your Gift Through Your Company's Matching Gifts Program
- Did you know that you can double or even triple your tax-deductible support of NNEDV through your company's matching gift program? Thousands of companies match charitable contribution made by their employees, some by as much as $2.00 to $1.00...making your gift of $50 worth as much as $150! The matching gift process is as 1...2...3, but the impact that your gift will have on victims of domestic violence is limitless.
- Find your company's name on the list. If your company is not on the list, check with your human resources department to see if the company has a matching gift program.
- Obtain instruction from your human resources or personnel department about how to request a matching gift.
- Send your gift along with the matching gift information from your company and NNEDV will take care of the rest.
Give Through the Combined Federal Campaign
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the annual workplace giving program for federal employees. Each year, federal employees and military personnel raise millions of dollars for charity by choosing to donate a portion of their payroll. If you or someone you know works for the federal government, please consider making a donation to NNEDV through the CFC.
- Our CFC designation number is 77844.
Text to Donate
- Text HOPE to 41010 to make a one-time $10 contribution to NNEDV.
A one-time donation of $10.00 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. All donations must be authorized by the account holder. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Service is available on most carriers. Donations are collected for the benefit of the National Network to End Domestic Violence by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t. Messaging & Data Rates May Apply. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to short code 41010; text HELP to 41010 for help.
Give with confidence. Check out NNEDV's report on GuideStar. By searching for "National Network to End Domestic Violence" you will be able to find our most recent IRS 990.