October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
October 1, 2009
NNEDV has launched its Domestic Violence Awareness Month 31n31 Campaign, where will we post on Twitter and Facebook 31 statistics for 31 days about domestic violence throughout the month of October.
Follow our posts to learn about domestic violence and share them with your friends, family, and co-workers to help increase awareness. We’ll also post about DVAM events and actions you can take to help end domestic violence.
To receive DVAM 31n31 posts and tweets:
- Follow NNEDV on twitter by visiting http://twitter.com/nnedv
- Become a member of NNEDV’s Facebook Group by visiting http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53657809648
New to Twitter?
- To learn the basics and get started, see our Twitter 101 guide.
- Read NNEDV's Domestic Violence Awareness Month press release
- Read the Presidential Proclamation on Domestic Violence Awareness Month