When you get involved, you make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of survivors affected by domestic violence each day.
- Donate. Support our life-changing work.
- Keep in touch! Sign up to receive NNEDV's occasional Action Alerts and updates.
- Follow NNEDV on social media! NNEDV is active on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Learn more about VAWA, FVPSA, and VOCA! These laws have made a difference in survivors' lives across the country. Check out our Pinterest board for 31 ways VAWA, FVPSA, and VOCA have made an impact.
- Shop online in NNEDV's online store! Choose from our "Respectfully" pillow, "Feminists&Me" tee, "Leaning" mug, and more!
- Sign up for Amazon Smile. Every time you shop using Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to NNEDV - same low prices, no additional cost to you!
- Shop The Way Home bangle from ALEX AND ANI. 20% of the purchase price from each The Way Home bangle sold is donated to NNEDV - so shop now!
- Listen to NNEDV's #EmpowermentPlaylist. Listening to music is one of the most common ways to practice self-care. Our #EmpowermentPlaylist collects inspirational songs that inspire us to fight for change, offer strength, and empower.
- Download our Tech Safety App! Currently available for free download from Android and Apple app stores.
- Download our financial empowerment curriculum! Moving Ahead through Financial Management is available for free download through iBooks.
- Color for Change! Download our coloring pages and color your way to a better, more peaceful, more equal future:
Be a Voice
- Start a conversation today. Simply by talking about domestic violence, we help to erase the stigma and show support for victims and survivors.
- Not sure where to start? Use our 10 Tips to Have an Informed Conversation about Domestic Violence tipsheet.
- Write a Letter to the Editor about domestic violence! Use our 5 Tips for Writing an Effective Letter to the Editor and check out our template format for ideas on where to start.
- Challenge myths about domestic violence! Our Pinterest board has 31 ways you can challenge widely-held perceptions about domestic violence.
- Be a voice for survivors. Become a Member of NNEDV.
- Use your voice. Take action and stand up for victims of domestic violence!
- Lift up survivors' stories! Check out our Pinterest board for 31 stories from across the country taken from our 2014 DV Counts Census Report! Some of these stories are heartbreaking; others are uplifting; all are true.
- Read this year's Census report at NNEDV.org/Census.
Working together, we can eradicate domestic violence.