When you get involved, you make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of survivors affected by domestic violence each day.
Get involved today!
- Donate and support our life-changing work.
- Join the conversation on social media - NNEDV is active on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Avid reader? Learn more about our online book club, Reader with a Cause. Join today to participate in discussions about the ways in which popular books address domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and dating violence.
- Be a voice for survivors. Become a Charter Member of NNEDV.
- Use your voice. Take action and stand up for victims of domestic violence!
- Color for Change! Download our coloring pages and color your way to a better, more peaceful, more equal future:
- Keep in touch! Sign up for NNEDV's alerts and updates.
- Donate a cell phone you no longer use.
- Shop online in NNEDV's online store.
- Start a conversation today. Simply by talking about domestic violence, we help to erase the stigma and show support for victims and survivors.
- Not sure where to start? Use our tips for having an informed conversation about domestic violence.
Working together, we can eradicate domestic violence.